In the continuous debate regarding the electronic cigarette as being a reliable alternative to smoking, a constant question seems to press everybody. Is the electronic cigarette healthy? This is a natural inquiry since people who gave up tobacco for the electronic cigarette obviously inhale something more than oxygen. But to the question of health, the last five – seven years answered constantly and rigorously with the same argument: “electronic cigarette is indeed a lot healthier than the classical one.
“Beyond smokers’ personal input on this, there are scientific studies which reinforce the benefits of the electronic cigarette, many of them conducted by the Boston University. Independent studies reached the same two conclusions: electronic cigarette is safer than the classic one and a growing number of people replace the damaging cigarette with this electronic version.
As the number of evidence grows every day, also state authorities all over the world began to develop an interest in the matter. New Zeeland is in a course of planning and modifying the anti-smoking laws and make room for the electronic cigarette, in terms of promoting its benefits. Their Ministry of Health declared that smokers should have a more broad access to the electronic cigarette in order to be able to quit smoking.
This official position is based on research conducted by the Auckland University which also confirms that the electronic cigarette is healthier than the classic one. The ones who are currently using the electronic version, purchased from Blue cigs, already know it is for their best. They feel better; they look better and also they saved a lot of money in a relatively short period of time. The main reasons users and researchers agree upon as to why the electronic cigarette is healthier than tobacco one are the following:
- It doesn’t contain tobacco
- It doesn’t leave behind ash, so and the ashtray will not be necessary anymore. This, in turn, frees closed spaces of unpleasant smells and look.
- It doesn’t produce heavy smoke and it doesn’t contain tar
- The electronic cigarette doesn’t contain carbon monoxide
- It doesn’t leave behind awful smell on people’s clothes, hands or hair, or smoke stains on walls
- It doesn’t pollute
- It prevents any form of passive smoking
- Can be used anywhere and doesn’t break the anti-smoking laws and policies
- It may be with almost 70% cheaper than traditional cigarettes
- Offers the same sensation as the traditional ones there are a lot of other reasons why the electronic cigarette is healthier than the classical one, one of the main ones being that it reduces the risk of pulmonary cancer, skin and teeth deterioration and diminishes the general fatigue state.
As for women, it may be a very good option among the ones who use birth-control pills or the ones who plan a pregnancy and need to quit smoking.