Do you want to lose weight while simultaneously gaining muscle mass? HCG diet is your best bet!
Obviously, you know that HCG diet is designed for losing weight. But, you should also note that HCG is helpful in enhancing the testosterone level that aids in muscle gain. It might seem like a too-good-to-be-true promise but it actually is not. Most of the dieters are focused only on losing some weight. But, if you want to build muscle mass at the same time you can easily achieve your goal by slightly modifying your HCG diet plan. Let us tell you how to hit these two goals of losing weight and gaining muscle with a single arrow – HCG Diet!
Step 1: Consult an expert and get prescription HCG
Prescription HCG is recommended but not mandatory if someone is focused only on losing weight. As you’ll be targeting two goals, you must start your HCG diet plan under proper supervision. The expert will help you in modifying your diet plan and may also allow you a small quantity of strength training exercises. You’ll need to visit the expert regularly to evaluate the effects and direction of the effects of HCG diet. The expert will also be helpful in saving you from any complications that may arise during the course of HCG. When you visit an HCG expert, don’t forget to share your health condition history as HCG is not prescribed for the persons with certain health conditions.
Step 2: Customize your 500-calorie diet for gaining muscle mass
HCG diet plan is a two-step procedure. When you have contacted an expert and got your HCG hormone dose streamlined the next step is to take care of your calorie restricted diet. You must note that whether you are building a muscle or not you have to follow the 500-calorie diet rule for losing weight. When you have no plan for muscle building you can simply consume 500-calories each day by eating food items allowed on the HCG diet. But, when muscle building is in your mind you’ll have to be very choosy in your diet. You’ll need to add high-fiber and high-protein foods to your diet plate with a small amount of complex carbohydrate. Read on to know how you can customize your 500-calorie diet for building muscle mass.
- Brown Rice – White rice is strictly prohibited for anyone wishing to lose weight. But, if you want to gain some muscles it won’t be enough to eliminate white rice; you’ll need to replace it with brown rice. The brown rice is very rich in fiber making it an important addition to your diet plate. It is considered as a must-have food item on an athlete’s plate because it helps in building lean muscles.
- Beans – Although all plant products rich in protein are recommended for muscle building beans are essentially boons. Soybeans, kidney beans, white beans, black beans etc. are some of the best items that you can include in your diet. Beans are better than meat as they contain lots of fiber but do not have saturated fats. Black beans are among the best cereals in terms of fiber. But, if you choose to include black beans in your diet, you must increase your water intake.
- Lentils – High fiber content makes lentil a good option without a doubt. But, that’s not it. Lentils are also rich in mineral iron and peptides making it a very good choice for athletes and people with an intention to build muscle mass.
- Whole Wheat Bread – The whole wheat bread contains a substance called bran that is rich in fiber and therefore highly recommended for athletes on HCG diet protocol. Include whole wheat bread in your lunch during the HCG diet.
- Avocado – A single Avocado fruit is said to contain 10-grams of fiber. The fruit is recommended by dieticians for reducing cholesterol level and curbing any type of nutritional conditions. Including this fruit in your daily diet will help your body get detoxified. And, the fiber content will boost your muscles.
- Oatmeal – The fiber content in oatmeal is slightly different from the normal food fibers. It increases the rate of weight loss and also lowers the cholesterol levels. One serving of oatmeal will keep you full for a longer period than your normal diet.
- Corns and Popcorns – A daily dose of corn is recommended for muscle building. However, you should note that in addition to dietary fibers the corn contains a slight amount of fat too. So, be sure to drink plenty of water. If you are not a great fan of corn, you can alternatively consume well-cooked popcorns. While choosing popcorn, keep in mind your weight loss goals; eat oxy-fried or microwaved popcorn.
- Cauliflower – This is one of the most fiber and water containing vegetables. When you mix cauliflower with Gruyere cheese, you won’t only get a healthy recipe but also a tasty one. Include cauliflower in your diet meal to gain muscles on HCG diet while savoring your taste bud.
- Vitamin B12 – In addition to the food items, you should supplement your HCG diet with a daily dose of Vitamin B12. This micro-nutrient helps you in staying energetic by improving the digestion and metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. It improves your overall well-being including retention of muscle mass.
Just take care of your daily diet and don’t miss your HCG dose. You’ll certainly lose weight while increasing the muscle mass of your body. Almost all the diet programmes are based only on the principle of reducing the calorie intake. When we consume our daily intake of calorie, we surely lose some weights. But, this one-sided approach normally causes our muscle to suffer the loss. The HCG diet protocol, on the contrary, is the muscle-friendly targeted weight loss programme where the hormone targets only fat cells while preserving the bodily muscles. So, when you supplement the HCG with muscle building diets you are likely to gain muscles faster than you normally can gain.