Receding gum is an injury that reabsorbs the tooth surface, exposing tooth roots. As plaque and bacteria spend the years accumulate on the teeth and gums when daily causes are not eliminated, such as pain, tenderness, bleeding gums, inflammation and may even affect the tooth root.
How Does Gum Recession Begin?
When you do not brush your teeth daily, bacteria and toxins accumulate on the gums that cause plaque. These bacteria cause irritation and inflammation in the gums. It is extremely important brushing, flossing, and mouthwash regularly.
1) Green Tea: Green tea is a source of antioxidants and helps prevent a number of Green tea not only helps fight bacterial canker but also repairs and relieves inflammation in the gums. Take a cup of green tea every morning to fight and repair the retraction process of the gums.
2) Coconut Oil has anti-bacterial and antibiotic properties that fights bacteria and germs caused by food. Simply brush your teeth with coconut oil for 30 seconds, then rinse your mouth with warm water. Do not drink the coconut oil.
3) Mint: Mint is herbs that help fight bacteria and germs on the teeth and gums. Buy dental yarns containing these herbs are ideal for combating gum recession.
4) Aloe Vera has antibiotic properties and anti-bacterial. Aloe Vera also helps to whiten teeth and remove plaque even tartar buildup. If you have an Aloe Vera plant, cut the outer leaves, remove the green skin and abstracting the gel. Place the gel in fresh water to remove yellowish – transparent substances that eliminate the bitter taste. Once clean can chew or you can brush your teeth with the gel.
5) Lemon Juice is known to possess antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Lemon is a natural exfoliate that destroys bacteria accumulated in the gums. You can use lemon juice as a mouth rinse. This will help eliminate bacteria and germs in the mouth.
6) Dental hygiene: Brushing, flossing, and mouthwash regularly. First Brush your teeth with toothpaste and then take a little bit of Natures Smile Gum Balm and brush it again for 1 to 4 minutes. Nature’s Smile Gum Balm also helps you to grow back receding gums, and it will prevent bacteria growth in your mouth.
It is recommended pay a visit to your dentist and follow the suggestions and professional care he provides.